West of Scotland Junior League Banded Singles Closed Sunday 17th March 2019
- Div1 Jack, Luke and Achint
- Two groups of 6 with all the top players in that Division 1 in attendance.
- Luke won two matches from five in his group with some close matches which were great to watch.
- Jack and Achint also had some good matches with Achint winning two matches and Jack with just the one win.
- Div 2 Ross and Thomas
- Both Thomas and Ross started in separate groups of four.
- Ross won all his matches very comfortably in the group stages playing very well.
- Thomas also playing very well won two out of three matches.
- Both players progressed into a final group of 4.
- Ross won 2 matches to finish 2nd overall and Thomas won one match to finish 3rd overall.
- Delighted for both players who performed very well today.
EK Shield Saturday 23rd March 2019 JWSC 1330-1800
- Thanks to everyone who has entered the Shield.Looking forward to it. Please arrive for 1330 to setup hall.
- Payment for singles £5.00 and Doubles £2.00 to be paid direct to club account.
Lesmahagow HS School visit
- I have agreed to visit Lesmahagow HS on 17th April to develop a link with the school who are keen to support a school table tennis club.
- Many thanks to Jennie, Jack Regan and Chris for great session on Friday night.
- Many thanks to Robbie Maitland and Bobby Gray for coaching support on Tuesday night.
- Two new tables ordered for AMC.
EK Schools TT Clubs
- We are looking for school pupils to support after-school clubs at Duncanrig HS and St.Andrew’s & St.Bride’s HS.
- Many thanks to coaches Lauren and Erin who are taking the clubs at each school.
- See Catalogue Here!
- I am an agent for Bribar Table Tennis who I believe supply good products at a competitive price.
- They can provide made up bats to order. If you would like to order from Bribar let me know and I will order.
Club Kit Shirts
- We have two club shirts available to order let me know what size and Peter will get one to you.
- Cost £15.00.
- Club events and dates to put in your diary .
- More dates to follow.
- To Robbie Maitland and Bobby Gray for coaching support on Tuesday night
- To Brendan, Bill, Robbie, Chris,and Gregor for support on Friday night
- Watch this video which shows the benefits Philip – who has Parkinson’s – gets from table tennis.
- Table Tennis England & Parkinson’s
Thanks for your support