Welcome back EKTTC!
– Delighted with a great turnout as the club returned for the first time in 18 months on Friday night.
– A lot of new faces and some familiar faces enjoyed being back on the tables.
– Good to see participants of various ages and styles.
– There has been a lot of work done behind the scenes to put everything in place for a safe return.
– Many thanks to all who have made this possible.
– I look forward to the coming weeks when other club members will return.
– If you know of anyone who would be interested in giving table tennis a try or joining our club, please get in touch.
– At present we have just one club night and I ask you to start/resume payment of club fees.
– See this document for details of costs, bank details and how to set up our standing order.
– Any problems, just let me know.
Luke Jackson – Thanks
– Our club captain Luke Jackson has decided to hang up his bat due to other commitments.
– Luke was a great competitor in club competitions, West of Scotland Junior and Senior leagues.
– Also a willing volunteer to help us at regular sessions with East Kilbride Youth Disability Sports Club.
– In his role as club captain Luke always welcomed new players and helped them to settle in at the club.
– Another key club member/player who moves on with our good wishes.
– It was good to see Margaret and Maureen on the table on Friday night enjoying the game.
– One of our aims this season is to encourage women and young girls to coming along and try our sport.
– You will have seen from our recent clips it is a sport for all – Return to TT for Females
– TT practice – how to improve your serve and is your TT serve legal or illegal?
– Clip 1
– Clip 2
– Clip 3
– and to finish…. Best TT Shots of 2019
Thanks for your support