AMC – Tuesday Club Night
– We are hoping to hear this week from Alistair McCoist Complex about the restarting of our Tuesday club night.
– A few members have already indicated they would like to attend both nights.
– If you plan to attend the club on a Tuesday night let me know.
JWSC Hall – Friday Club Night
– Could I ask for your assistance in supporting the coaches when arriving or leaving hall?
– Please register and have your temperature taken before moving around hall.
– Help clean tables, put in place table surrounds and nets & posts on tables.
– Before leaving hall help remove nets & posts and tables surrounds if required.
– Setting up tables can be a challenge and to avoid accidents – unless you are familiar with setting up tables – it’s probably best left to coaches.
Club Night Structure
– In the coming weeks we are looking to change the format/structure of our club night.
– The session will be setup with a view to improving players TT skills.
– An hour will be set aside for anyone who wants to participate.
– All players as a group will then come together to finish the session with games for remaining time.
– We understand this will not suit everyone and we are aware some members do not wish to participate and will accommodate their wish not to do so.
– The club wants to develop and improve the players TT skills and give them a better understanding of the game.
– If you have any thoughts let me know.
– Thanks to everyone for their support in my absence over past few weeks.
– We have two club shirts and shorts in limited sizes (mainly junior).
– If your interested let me know.
– Shirts (£15.00) Shirts and shorts (£30.00).
– If you have a club shield from either EK Shield or EK Open could you return when convenient.
Tom Lodziak – 3 drills to improve rallying skills
– View the video here
Bribar Table Tennis
– I’m an agent for Bribar Table Tennis who supply an extensive range of TT equipment and clothing etc.
– View the catalogue here
– Let me know if you would like to place an order.
Thanks for your support