East Kilbride Table Tennis Club, in partnership with Table Tennis Scotland, has established a community facility in Centre West, East Kilbride to increase participation in the sport of table tennis.
Pop In & Play
From April 2023, the facility is open to the general public from 11am till 2pm Monday to Friday and is staffed by volunteers to welcome you and support your participation. Under 18s must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- We supply all the equipment
- No need to book
- No minimum time commitment
- Just Pop In & Play for as long as you like
- If you want to develop your game further, we can signpost you to the right place
Support for Community Groups
We also provide access and offer tailored support for Community Groups who can benefit from the facility and table tennis.
Did you know that Table Tennis….
- Can be played by people of all ages and abilities?
- Can be a fun way to meet people and reduce isolation?
- Can help people living with neurological conditions reconnect?
- Is great for improving both physical and mental wellbeing?
We will co-develop sessions or events with you to suit the needs of the people you support – please call Brendan on 07305 891426 for more information.