Friday Club Night
- Please note players should be at JWSC Hall 1 for 7pm to set up and start warm up.
- The session will continue to 9:30pm.
- Players should bring plenty to drink with them to ensure they remain hydrated throughout session.
- Thanks to Jennie this week for three excellent drills on topspin and a fun game of Hot Seat which all the players enjoyed.
- Chris will take the session next week on footwork .
- Looking forward to it!
Training Camp Saturday 15th September at JWSC 1530 -1730 – FREE to EKTTC Members
- All those who have been selected for WOS junior league should attend.
- Please advise if you would like to attend training camp on above date.
Introduction to TT course at Calderglen High School Wed 4-6pm
- We would like club players who play at junior league and pupils at EK High schools to assist at Calderglen High School on Wednesday 19th September.
- 5th year Pupils from all East Kilbride & Strathaven high schools will participate in an Introduction to Table Tennis course at Calderglen High School from 4-6pm.
- If you are available so support the coaches and attendees on above date, please let Peter or Brendan know ASAP.
- This is a great development opportunity for you and the club.
- All players should note that on arrival and departure at both club nights we will ask players to sign in and sign out.
Tuesday Club Night
- This coming Tuesday 11th September we return to AMC (Alistair McCoist Complex) 7-9pm.
- To Brendan who has a couple of presentations this week to students at UWS campus in Hamilton.
- To Chris for his support with coaching bulletins and register.
- To Euan and Robbie McKenzie for support with Hamilton Grammar.
- To Euan and Robbie Maitland for support on Tuesday night.
- To Jennie, Brendan, Bill, Chris and Euan for support on Friday night.
Thanks for your support.