North Ayrshire Challenge Match
- Saturday 27th October 2018 at St.Matthews Academy Saltcoats at 11am
- Delighted with squad for North Ayrshire which is as follows :-
- Achint,Luke,Jack D Brown,
- Bobby,Robbie McKenzie
- Thomas and Cameron.
- I will confirm times with NA this week but plan to be at St.Matthew’s for 11-2/3pm.
- Address -St.Matthews Academy Jacks Rd, Saltcoats KA21 5SH.
- Player’s to bring plenty to drink and eat.I know of one player who needs a lift if any others need a lift let me know a.s.a.p.
- Looking for coaches to support if you can assist let me know. Looking forward to it !!!!
Friday club night
- Thanks to Brendan for organising league ladder on Friday night.
- Next week myself and Bill will organise multiball while Robbie Maitland looks after Butterfly Skills.
44th BB Sunday
- 4th November 2018 Cardonald 2pm – please arrive for 1:30pm start
- Team A Thomas, Ashton and Ross
- Team B Michael, Paul and Bruce.
- Team captain: Ashton.
- Travel Directions – on Peter’s email.
Training Camp JWSC
- Hall 3 Saturday 27th October 1530 – 1730
- Chris has agreed to support a training camp on Saturday at JWSC for all club players -apart from those involved in challenge match.
- Please advise if you can attend.
- Looking for coaches to support Chris at camp.
Never underestimate your ability to make someone else’s life better – even if you never know it.
- Last chance for nominations for club captain. Anyone can nominate. Once we have all the nominees we will have a vote by club players.
- Nominees names required by Sunday 21st October
Wonderkid – Tomokazu-Harimoto
- 15 year old Mens World Ranking January 2018 No.11
Bribar Table Tennis
- Let me know if you would like to purchase TT equipment from Bribar or if you need advice just ask.
- Club kit – shirt and shorts cost £30.00 available in many sizes. Do you have suitable footwear for TT ? Do you need new rubbers ?
Club Meeting Monday 5th November 2018
- Murray Owen 7pm.
- All welcome.
- Always looking for people to help us progress the club.
- To Chris for supporting new members.
- To Robbie and Chris for session on pushes and drives on Friday night
- To Robbie Maitland and Erin for support on Tuesday night.
- To Brendan, Chris, Euan, Jennie and Bill for support on Friday night.
Thanks for your support