Parents Challenge Tuesday 18th June at AMC 7pm
- Another great night on Tuesday night with some fun games.
- Terrific turnout and good to see parents enjoying the session.
- Thanks to Erin, Robbie, Gregor and Euan for organising the games.
Friday club night
- Our last club night of season finished with League Ladder which was good fun.
- Thanks to Brendan for organising the ladder.
Committee Meeting on 17th June at 7pm Murray Owen Centre.
- Thanks to everyone who attended and supported the club meeting.
- Good to see on going plans for the future discussed.
Mental Health Hub Programme includes TT
- Thanks to Brendan and Robbie who were pleased with how the event turnout on the day.
- The participants thoroughly enjoyed the experience and there may be an opportunity to support this group more later in the year.
- To Karen for bringing along gifts for the players on Friday that were much appreciated by all.
- To everyone at the club for their support this year which has been tremendous.
Your Club offers you more than Table Tennis!
- The club has been been transformed in 2018/9 and good foundations have been put in place to develop the club over the coming years.
- We have always encouraged players to develop their game as Table Tennis players but also given them the option to improve their life skills.
- This season these opportunities were taken up by players and as a result we now have coaches with great potential and a list of players with first aid skills.
- We have a number of key people within the club working hard to improve various aspects of the club.
- All we ask is that if you are given the opportunity to improve your life skills you remember to give something back to the club as a thank you.
- We will return on Tuesday 13th August at AMC and Friday 16th August at JWSC.
- Have a great break and take care.
Thanks for your support