Friday Club Night
– Delighted to see a good turnout and some new faces on Friday night.
– The club welcomed Lachlan and Murray and existing club members enjoyed the first club night of a new year.
– Thanks to Brendan, Chris and Keith for their support and to everyone for helping to assemble and dismantle TT equipment.
EKTTC AGM Wednesday 26th January 2022
– A virtual AGM will take place on Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 26th January at 7pm.
Management Committee Elections
– All committee roles are up for election. In particular the club has been without a parent representative in recent years and this would provide a vital balance and input to the running of the club.
– If you would like to nominate or be nominated for any role please do so via reply to the 16th January email by Wednesday, 19th January 2022.
– Luke, our previous club captain, has now moved on.
– If you would like to nominate a replacement, please let us know.
– We plan to put the names nominated for our club captain to our members next Friday night and let them vote to decide our next club captain.
– See the 16th January email attachment for details of our club captain role.
Bribar Table Tennis
– I’m an agent for Bribar Table Tennis who supply an extensive range of TT equipment and clothing etc.
– If you would like to try one of our trial bats let me know.
– Bribar Catalogue here
Top 10 points from The World Table Tennis Championships 2021
– Amazing skills from the world’s best
Thanks for your support