– Thanks to everyone who attended our club night on Friday night.
– Welcome back to Justin Yang who has re-joined the club after sometime away. Great to have him back.
– Special thanks to Brendan, Keith, Bill and Justin for their support.
Kirkmuirhill Girls Brigade
– I went along on Monday night (15th August) to continue supporting the girls who are progressing slowing but their confidence is growing.
– Their goal is to achieve completion of Butterfly Skills Improver Level Bronze at the same time learning about table tennis.
– They plan to come along to the club some Friday night. We look forward to that.
– I’ll keep you posted.
EKTTC Committee Meeting
– Club virtual meeting this Monday night at 8pm on Microsoft Teams. Chris will send out the link this weekend.
ETTL U13s and U19s Assessment
– Date/Time: Sunday 11th September 2022 Bathgate Academy 10am start
– U13s and U19s Assessments are available to all levels let me know if you require more information.
– Link here
– If you love table tennis you’ll like this Matthew Syed podcast by the former Olympic table tennis player.
– Yes, older players will remember the guy featured John Hilton but the message is still relevant to all players of all abilities.
Thanks for your support