Firstly, sorry for the delayed posting of this 🙂
– Thanks to everyone who attended our club night on Friday night.
– Over the past month we have focused on improving the skills of our younger players
– Players of all abilities take time to develop their skills in this sport and younger players are no different.
– We have made good progress and that as been down to the players gaining confidence and being more engaged.
– Cameron recently passed his Butterfly Skills Improver Silver Award and we are keen to see others progress in the same way.
– Having a good number of qualified coaches available makes this possible and we are fortunate to have many available at this time.
– Special thanks to Brendan, Chris, Bill, Euan, Robbie, Justin and Keith for their support.
Club Committee Meeting 24th October
– We have our club committee meeting on Monday 24th October at 8pm.
– If you would be interested in attending or keen to support our club let me know.
Thanks for your support