Tuesday club night
- Thanks to Keith, Robbie and Erin for support on the night.
Friday club night
- Butterfly Skills went well tonight.
- Well done to Cameron who completed Gold Advanced and Butterfly Skills thanks to Jennie.
- Also to John who passed Gold Improver thanks to Chris.
- Thanks to Bill working with Bobby and Thomas Gray.
- Thanks to all coaches and players.
- Warm welcome to James Diamond who joined the club on Friday night and enjoyed.
Next Committee Meeting
- 17th June at 7pm
- Murray Owen Centre, Liddell Grove, The Murray, East Kilbride.
- All welcome.
New Club Flyers
- This week we had new club flyers printed which will be used to promote the club.
New Test Bat
- We also purchased a new test bat to add to our collection.
- This will give players the opportunity to play with or against short and long pimples.
Mental Health Hub Programme includes TT
- Brendan and Robbie will organise and attend a table tennis session for adults at East Kilbride Sports Club, Calderglen Country Park on Tuesday 18th June 12-2pm.
Parents Challenge dates for your diary
- An opportunity not to be missed. Come and try out those hidden TT skills and have a bit of fun at same time 🙂
- Bring your parents, grannies or grandads as long as their not older than Bill !!!
- Come along on Friday 14th June at JWSC and Tuesday 18th June at AMC to meet the challenge.
- The club will stop for summer break at AMC on Tuesday 18th June and at JWSC on Friday 21st June.
- We will return on Tuesday 13th August at AMC and Friday 16th August at JWSC.
Thanks for your support