We hope you continue to stay safe and well!
Tuesday Challenge April 27th – EKTTC Quiz
- Many thanks to those who participated in the Quiz night last week.
- All 6 teams enjoyed and had fun on the night – I think 🙂
- Well done to team Albatross, our worthy winners in a challenging quiz.
- It was great to see everyone online and good to know all were safe and well.
Tuesday Challenge May 5th – Butterfly Skills 7pm LIVE on Skype
- This week Thomas Gray and his mum Pauline have accepted the challenge.
- Thomas will coach his mum through the Butterfly Skills Bronze Improver Level.
- We look forward to them completing a successful challenge.
- I will sent a Skype link out before 7pm on Tuesday.
- Please support.
- When on Skype we need everyone to put there mic on mute when we start the challenge and would like to encourage you to comment through chat option.
- See this link on how modify your settings.
EKTTC Virtual Rally
- We are looking to create a club virtual rally on video and we need your help !!!
- Chris has put together a small clip as an example of what you could do to support you can view it as a pinned post on our Facebook page.
- All you need to do is record a video clip (on any device) and send it to my email.
- Chris has agreed to do the rest once he has all the clips.
- Thanks to those who have contributed so far.
- If we could have your clips by Friday 8th May that would be great.
Summer Break – Hypothetical Question
- As a club we would normally stop during the summer for a break between mid – June and August.
- However given the circumstance and obviously depending on when we will be given the go ahead to return.
- Would you given the option prefer to:
- A – Return as soon as possible and continue through summer months?
- B – Return and restart in August?
and lastly, to all the Star Wars fans out there – May the Fourth be with you 😉
Thanks for your support