- Many thanks to our club members who have continued to pay club fees despite not knowing when we would return.
- We are very grateful for this support and would understand if you change your mind at this time.
- At the moment we have had no further updates from JWSC on when we are likely to return to the facility.
- While other clubs admittedly some with their own premises and others in schools are up and running in some capacity.
- We still await confirmation from South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture on dates we can plan ahead for in the first instance.
- On our return we think given the guidelines our set up will be similar to those in links below.
- On a positive note the club coaches have been meeting on a weekly basis to discuss the guidelines and plan for our return.
- We do face challenges in implementing the guidelines as does every other club and facility but we will get there.
- Delighted we have put in place as requested by Table Tennis Scotland two Covid Officers Fergus and Keith to ensure that we have everything in place.
- At the moment we have recovery plans, risk assessment templates and have purchased the necessary equipment to ensure we have a safe return when the time comes.
- We are hoping in the coming weeks to provide club videos for our local schools to help promote the sport and our club.
- Robbie and Luke have agreed to help in putting together the videos which we hope will help encourage school pupils to take up the sport.
Club Social Media
- In the coming weeks we will feature on our club social media pages information on what we do as a club and why we do it.
- League ladder, Senior league squad, Butterfly Skills Club App etc.
- Brendan and I completed our refresher first aid courses online last Saturday.
- While Chris and Robbie will update their certificates on 19th September.
- Missing TT? Here’s a podcast Sunday Table Tennis Live worth a listen involving top coaches and players
- Trick shot for those with a table at home -enjoy.
Thanks for your support