On speaking to John Wright Sport Centre last week they have advised that can expect to be notified this week as to when the club can restart.
We have seen many false starts over a number of months.
Only one venue – JWSC- is likely to be available to be used.
At the moment, week commencing 2nd August 2021 has been suggested as our return date.
I will keep you posted.
If you have decided you no longer wish to attend the club please advise as soon as you can.
Thanks for your support