Friday Club Night
– Players with different skills levels are learning in different ways on a Friday night.
– We have started to move a couple of our younger players Aaron, Eva, Cameron and Lucy onto Butterfly Skills programme which will help them improve their skill level.
– Thomas Gray has agreed to work with the younger players and we hope over the coming months they will see the benefit of this focused support.
– All players who want to improve need to practice more and hopefully in the near future we will give them this opportunity.
– A warm welcome to Wojtek’s 3 daughters who have decided to join our club.
– Thanks to Brendan, Chris, Bill, Keith, Bruce and Thomas who helped support.
– We now have 8 girls in attendance at our club.
– One of the club goal’s over the past few years has been to increase the number of female participants.
– We are delighted to see our numbers increasing but more importantly that the girls are enjoying themselves.
Bribar Table Tennis
– I’m an agent for Bribar Table Tennis who supply an extensive range of TT equipment and clothing etc.
– If you would like to try one of our trial bats let me know.
– Bribar catalogue here
Finally – Consistency v Tactics
– If you fail to improve your consistency of shots in rallies within games then you will fail to implement your tactics.
– See video here
Thanks for your support